Get your daily bite-sized digest of crypto and blockchain-related news and explore the stories flying under the crypto news radar today.
- binance started decentralization Web3 oracle, binance oracleis a data feed network that connects real-world data to blockchain smart contracts. Binance oracles enable smart contracts to run with real-world inputs and outputs. BNB chain ecosystem. The Early Bird Program has been launched and over 10 of his BNB Chain projects have already been integrated with the Oracle Network. Binance Oracle is chain agnostic and will eventually support more blockchains, the exchange said.
- multi-chain crypto wallet UvToken was hacked for BNB At 5,011 ($1.44 million), the funds went to crypto mixers tornado cacheaccording to the security company Ansyria When pec shieldThere was an incident on the BNB blockchain today. UvToken Confirms Hack, Said The “eco-staking project” was attacked.
- decentralized finance (DeFi) liquidity locker team finance An attacker has been exploited to exfiltrate $15.8 million worth of tokens from the protocol. according to To pec shieldHackers targeted liquidity tokens under the control of Team Finance.team finance Confirmed “US$14.5 million of tokens were abused through audited v2 to v3 migration capabilities,” it said.
- Blockchain.coma platform for buying, selling and trading crypto, announced A waiting list of 50,000 people has already signed up for the debut of the Blockchain.com Visa Card. Initially available to U.S. residents, users can spend cryptocurrency or cash within Blockchain.com wallets without fees and earn 1% in cryptocurrency anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The company says it can.
- crypto payment processor bit pay announced support for polygon (matic). Consumers will be able to purchase, store, redeem and use her MATIC within the BitPay app later this week. Said press release. A BitPay app owner can use his ERC-20 tokens with others on the Polygon Network. A BitPay merchant will be able to accept his Polygon payments from the “most popular” Polygon wallets, the company added.
- binance CEO Zhao Changpeng murmured That Kazakhstan National Bank (NBK) integrates central bank digital currencies (CBDCs), the digital tenge of the BNB chain.
- Hong KongThe government plans to allow retail investors to trade cryptocurrencies on locally licensed exchanges. according to to Bloomberg. A mandatory licensing regime for cryptocurrency trading platforms, due to launch in March, will enable retail trading, according to an anonymous source. Details of the new regime are expected to be announced at a meeting on Monday.
- Layer 1 blockchain platform phantom announced the launch of watch dog, continuous smart audit system.Partnership with Blockchain Security Company Debaubdecentralized applications (Daps) Anything developed with Fantom benefits from automatic auditing by the Watchdog system. It was announced that Watchdog’s launch will enhance the security of dapps on Fantom and also upgrade the quality and performance of Fantom native applications.
- funis a blockchain software development company that builds applications that leverage decentralized wallet (dWallet) technology, today announced jam fundand participants SOMA Capital, Nomo VenturesWhen Great Oaks Venture Capital, and early-stage technology investor Cory Levy. We plan to use the funds to build a range of products and applications. odzy networka decentralized access control layer to Web3.
- Distributed Engineering Co., Ltd. (DEC), a software development company, has raised a total of $9 million in seed funding co-led by Steve Vassallo. foundation capital and Thomas Bailey road capital. This fund is Teleporta decentralized ride-sharing application powered by tripis a new protocol developed by DEC, Solana (SOL) blockchain.
- Web3 publishing protocol love network Announcing partnership with decentralized Q&A protocol Piranha According to the press release, users who submit answers to Peeranha questions will receive KOII tokens for each answer they view. Koii will also have a dedicated forum on the platform for developers to earn tokens by helping each other use and build Koii’s decentralized app development stack. In the future, Peeranha community members will also be able to earn tokens by running nodes on their personal devices to host the decentralized application itself.
- Baicells, a provider of LTE and 5G solutions, and Helium Deploy, a blockchain-focused company and provider of the Helium 5G solution bundle, announced that Helium Deploy will equip Baicells Nova430H DeWi radios to meet global demand. announced a partnership to invest $9.5 million. said a press release.
- Open source research, development and deployment lab protocol lab announced the launch of filecoin saturna data delivery network that helps scale file coin According to the press release, it’s about making the network more accessible to the general public. With the release of Filecoin Saturn, anyone can download Saturn’s open source software, run it on their servers, contribute bandwidth to the network, and earn revenue. FIL.
- of DFINITY foundationa non-profit organization developing a public blockchain internet computer protocol (ICP) announced that ICP has integrated crawler support. This will allow dapps and websites on the blockchain to be found by search engines and their cards generated by social platforms. Crawlers are programs used by search engines such as: Google Collects content data to allow indexing, ranking, and rendering metadata from dapps. “The internet computer will be the first ever blockchain to enable search engine optimization (SEO) for dapps running 100% on-chain,” it said.