Blockchain will take center stage with the biggest names in technology set to speak at the inaugural Philippine Blockchain Week (PBW) in Manila from November 28th to December 4th this year. E! co-founder Larry Namer Entertainment and David Uslan, Batman producer and co-founder of his IP3, share his Web3 speakers at the Marriott Grand Ballroom at Newport World Resort Manila He is one of the elite roster.
“We are looking forward to the insights and knowledge we can learn from these Web3 experts. The Philippines is primarily Web2. It’s a great opportunity to learn from.”
PBW aims to highlight the benefits and inclusivity among Filipinos of this technology, while also highlighting the Philippines as the blockchain capital of Asia.
Other speakers at the nine-day event are:
- Sergey Kunz — Founder of 1 Inch
- Ian Utile — Co-Founder and Co-Producer of NFT NYC
- Justin Sun — Founder of Tron Dao
- Erik Lapaglia — co-founder of Miami NFT Week
- Chris Nook — CEO of The Web Show
- Dipayan Dutta — Zeneca, Founder of ZEN Academy
- Jason Brink — Founder of Gala Games
- Sandra H. — Chief Commercial Officer and Co-Founder of Metapolis
- Anthony Francisco — Executive Creative Director at Dolphin Entertainment
- Aalia Lanius — President, Unsugarcoated Media
- Vilma Matilla — Founder of Sire
- Lito Villanueva — RCBC Executive Vice President and Chairman of the FinTech Alliance
- Ida Tiongson — Chairman, PruLife UK, Board Member, FinTech Alliance
- Wei Zhou — CEO of Coins.PH
- Tryke Gutierrez — CEO and co-founder of Tier One Entertainment
- Jeff Hunter — Co-Founder of Food Fighters Universe
- Henry Agda — Senior EVP, Union Bank
- Daniel Robins — CEO of IBH Media
- Kate Hancock — CEO of Metaverse XYZ
- Oscar Tan-Abing, Jr. — CEO of Anotoys Collective
- Jay Ha — co-founder of IP3
The conference will be hosted by Project Nightfall Organization co-founder Sonya Mulkeet and It’s Me Dad content creator Belik Yonatan.
Mr Lim said:
“The Philippines has the potential to become the blockchain capital of Asia. To achieve this, we need to learn more about the technology and see it in action. This is what PBW is about.” We want more Filipinos to learn about blockchain and experience how it can improve their lives.”
Apart from the talks, PBW will also host a game expo and an NFT exhibition. The first Philippine Block Awards will be held to honor the men and women behind the country’s blockchain her ecosystem.
For more information or to request an interview, please contact our media team.
USA and Europe: