Home » Ramziq commits to expanding UAE’s blockchain technology

Ramziq commits to expanding UAE’s blockchain technology

by admin

United Arab Emirates – Ramziq, a new ultra-secure and user-friendly blockchain platform, plans to revolutionize the UAE’s expanding blockchain technology ecosystem and bring it into the lives of currently inaccessible consumers doing.

The company unveiled its ambitious plans at the recently concluded annual initiative, the Smart Chain Forum in Dubai.

Currently, only 3% of all potential users are familiar with and have access to blockchain technology. Ramziq says they are targeting the remaining 97%.

The forum enabled participants to develop concepts and sustainable methods aimed at enhancing the future of digital assets in this 6th technology age.

digital assets

There were some interesting topics touched on during the event. One of his key speakers, Patrick Campos, Chief Strategy Officer of his Securrency, will discuss the topic “The future of digital assets and how blockchain is disrupting the fintech sector.” talked. Also included was his discussion of a very engaging panel on “Shaping the Future of Digital Assets in the 6th Age of Innovation”.

Speaking to industry leaders and innovators at the forum, Solaiman Al Rifai, a founding partner of Ramziq, said his company was inspired by the UAE’s mission to be a blockchain pioneer and bring technology to all citizens. I explained that I was focusing on

Al Rifai was a keynote speaker at the Smart Chain Forum, introducing the Zeniq NFT Marketplace. Runs on the Zeniq blockchain. Through the Zeniq Marketplace, customers can discover, collect and sell his NFTs.

zenic app

Rifai also detailed the capabilities of one of the most exciting products in the Zeniq ecosystem, the Zeniq app. This app is a unique management system and acts as a secure wallet for your smartphone. The app also has the first-ever blockchain-enabled chat system that is end-to-end encrypted and fully decentralized. This chat system has both video and voice capabilities.

It also helps with swap functionality between major coins and tokens. This app is integrated with Zeniq debit card and Zeniq Hub. The app is backed by biometric integration and is secure with recovery language support.

He also touched on the Ramziq Tokenisation Whitepaper, which states that blockchain is a major enabler of Web 3.0 and an in-depth analysis of the Zeniq blockchain ecosystem. This whitepaper details how tokenization is a major driver of the digital economy.

tokenization

“Ramziq wants to ensure that people have a digitized ecosystem where they can use blockchain technology and tokenization for all their assets,” said Al Rifai. I’m here. “With digital asset tokenization proving to be central to the UAE’s financial roadmap, Ramziq addresses a significant market gap in digital asset custody and security.”

“Zeniq opens the door and makes blockchain technology accessible to everyone. It will ensure mass adoption of blockchain technology. Ramziq’s main focus through Zeniq is to help the 97% of people who have no access to blockchain technology. It’s about focusing on people,” he added. Al Rifai.

Erwin Dokter, CEO of Zeniq Corporation, commented:

Walid Ahmad Abdullah Al Nuseirat, CEO and Director of Ramziq, said: It also removes the liquidity premium associated with investments that are traditionally difficult or slow to sell, such as fine art, real estate, or other investment opportunities. “

Copyright 2022 Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndicate information).

Related Posts

Leave a Comment